We chat about the new APIs and the best way of using them. We also share stories about sound on the web gone right and wrong. Last, but not least, we learn more about live:js (http://livejs.network/, live audio/video shows based on web technologies.
Ruth is joined by a bunch of web creatives like Martin (controls light via CSS), Tim (moving from Nerd Disco to Vision Lord), Sam (a musician and composer for live:js) and Matt (musician and creator of "Loop Drop"). Their next gig is a complete show at JSConf Budapest. If you are around, make sure to check it out.
I had a lot of fun talking to Ruth and enjoying a good cup of tea together! (and some occassional beers in the evening, ScriptCast tradition, I hear you say)
If you want more Script goodness, go to https://scriptconf.org and check out our upcoming event in January.
- Ruth's website at http://rumyrashead.com
- Future Library at https://www.futurelibrary.no/ - A good example of audio, video and the web combined
- The Live.js Network at http://livejs.network
- Live.js performance in Singapore https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3fsRnFfyuo
- Ruth's talk "How to be a Web A/V artist" at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lby6fk5gC4k